4/3/17

New in the Shops! The Hunt is On

The Hunt is On
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_thehuntison

_Lisa

nl600thehuntison_z

Anita had super fun with this kit! She shows off her family and the kits versatility


_anita

TheHuntisOnAnita1

TheHuntisOnAnita2

TheHuntisOnAnita3

TheHuntisOnAnita4

TheHuntisOnAnita5

TheHuntisOnAnita6

The Hunt is On Bundle
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_thehuntisonbundle

The Hunt is on Page Borders
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_thehuntison_borders

The Hunt is on Glitters
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_thehuntison_glitters

The Hunt is On Word Art Clusters
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_thehuntison_clusters1

The Hunt is On Stacks
Find it here at My Memories
AND
Find it here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_thehuntison_stacks

Exclusively at My Memories!
The Hunt is On 4 pg album
My Memories

thehuntison4pg

And a little freebie for you as well! Typically, these are given out in my Newsletter, but I thought this time I would share with blog readers as well! Sign up for my Newsletter to get these (typically) exclusive freebies!

prvw_lisaminor_thehuntison_mini

Click here to download the Freebie

siggy_14_9web

1 comment:

Mom said...

So cute! Thank you!