4/16/17

New in the Shops! Oh Snap It!

The older my kiddos get the less they “love” having their photos taken.  They are always saying to Mike, “c’mon, snap the pic dad”! So this kit probably should have been named “Snap it already, Dad”….LOL.

Oh Snap It
My Memories
 Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_ohsnapit

_Lisa

OhSnapItLisa

 

_anita

font:  American Typewriter

OhSnapItAnita1

credit template:  insd_Licorice Whip #5, from Designs by Lisa Minor
title font:  Curlz MT
journal font:  Janda Everyday Casual

OhSnapItAnita2

credits:
template:  insd_Licorice Whip #8, from Designs by Lisa Minor
title font:  Curlz MT
journal font:  Janda Everyday Casual

OhSnapItAnita3

Oh Snap It BUNDLE
My Memories
 Scrapdebris
prvw_lisaminor_ohsnapit_bundle

Oh Snap It Page Borders
My Memories
 Scrapdebris
prvw_lisaminor_ohsnapit_borders

Oh Snap It Cluster Pack
My Memories
 Scrapdebris
prvw_lisaminor_ohsnapit_clusters

Oh Snap It Glitter Papers
My Memories
Scrapdebris
prvw_lisaminor_ohsnapit_glitters

Oh Snap It Stacks
My Memories
 Scrapdebris
prvw_lisaminor_ohsnapit_stacks

Oh Snap It 4 pg Album
Find it here Exclusively at My Memories

OhSnapIt4pg

siggy_14_9web

No comments: