7/15/17

New in the Shops! Summer Breeze

Feeling the heat of Summer? Yep, we finally are here too.  I have a wonderful, cheery, fun, not to “hot” kit to scrap those breezy Summer moments!


New in the shops!
Summer Breeze
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_summerbreeze


_anita

SummerBreezeAnita1


SummerBreezeAnita2



Summer Breeze Border Pack
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_summerbreeze_borders



Summer Breeze Cluster Pack
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_summerbreeze_clusters


Summer Breeze Glitter Papers
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_summerbreezeglitters


Summer Breeze Stacks
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_summerbreeze_stacks


Summer Breeze Bundle
My Memories ~~~ Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_summerbreezeBUNDLE



Summer Breeze 4pg Album
Exclusively at My Memories

summerbreeze4pg


I do have a little freebie as well, it’s available in both shops!
You can find it here at My Memories
AND
Here at Scrapdebris

prvw_lisaminor_summercluster

No comments: